Welcome !




Hello everyone & welcome to our new cooking blog!

After a few years of very rare posts on my main site, I realized that this main passion of mine had not enough room to expand. Cooking and eating are my ruling passions, I love it just as much as I enjoy fashion, which is why I now feel like it was time to have equal devoted time, room and special blog posts!

I am planning to share with you all my original recipes, dishes I've created and delicious family recipes that are not likely to be found elsewhere. I do hope you'll enjoy this new chapter!

Please do subscribe to MAXCE Cuisine new pages (hellocoton, Follow my blog with Bloglovin) to be the first to see my new recipes! Other social medias will remain the same. 

                

                                                                                                                                        Love xx, Cécile




Enregistrer un commentaire